Mary ("Polly") Richards (1887 - 1944)
Mary ("Polly") Richards1,2,3,4
Events and attributes
Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Wales2,3
27 December 1909 (age 22)
To Griffith Roberts
Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Wales
Notes: Witnesses were Lilian ? and Frederick Richards5,5,1,4
2 April 1911 (age 23)
77, Trevethick Street, Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Wales3
29 September 1939 (age 52)
3, White Horse Court, Vaynor, Breconshire, Wales2
between October 1944 and December 1944
Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Wales4
- [S201] Personal knowledge of the Roberts family
- [S210] 1939 National Register of Wales, Vaynor and Penderyn R.D., 3 White Horse Court, Griffith Roberts; digital image, Findmypast (http://www.findmypast.co.uk: accessed 21 December 2017); Ref: RG101/7198D/015/27 Letter Code: ?
- [S213] 1911 census of Wales, Glamorgan, Merthyr Tydfil, Griffith Roberts; digital image, Ancestry (ancestry.co.uk : accessed 27 September 2016); citing Class: RG14; Piece: 32466 Schedule Number: 119.
- [S66] FreeBMD, "Search," database, FreeBMD (http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl )
- [S212] "British Army Service Records 1914-1920," online images, Findmypast, (http://www.findmypast.co.uk : accessed 21 December 2017), entry for Griffith Roberts abt 1888 Service citing War Office: Soldiers' Documents from Pension Claims, First World War (Microfilm Copies), WO 364. The National Archives, Kew, London.